Arabic Language support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arabic Language support

I wonder if BlueVoda supports Arabic text?

Re: Arabic Language support

BlueVoda supports Unicode, so there should be no problem.
    Follow these steps:
    Page Properties: set Character Set to UTF-8.
    in Tools, Options, General, check "Enable Unicode........."

Add some text, right click it, Properties, enable "Righ to Left"

Preview to see if everything looks as it should.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much navaldesign, I do apprecaite your help. It's working as per the instruction that you gave.
      My next query and worry is about forum, does BlueVoda support Arabic lanaguage, since the site that I am planning to build and host,using BlueVoda tools; will be used by arabic speakers, so i have to make sure every thing will be working in Arabic before buy the service.

Thank you

Comment

VodaHost hosting supports any language, as long as the script you are using supports it. If the forum script that you will use supports Arabic, VH can handle it.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much navaldesign.

Comment

Working...
          X