• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gerrit
    Master Sergeant

• Feb 2008

recovering earlier templates for updating site

My site has been built with BlueVoda. I used for every page the same template which I created first (menu on the left, title and logo on top, ...) before writing the content page per page.

Now since then my computer was getting too old to function properly and I have a new laptop. The template was however saved on my old PC which still works but is so slow that even just starting Windows takes ages. What is the easiest way to recover the template I had so that I can update my site using the existing template I built? I know I can always re-start from scratch but it'd be a shame to need to do that.

Again sorry if this question comes across as silly, my webbuilding knowledge is quite limited (hence why BlueVoda's been a lifesaver!)
    "It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: recovering earlier templates for updating site

Just save your template in a memory stick, together with all images, and transfer it to the new computer...
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X