Meun Bar Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meun Bar Issue

I am designing anew website but having a issue getting the Menu bars in the Blue Voda Program. I tried using the MENU BAR tool in the Blue Voda web prog. which works fine if I was looking for only a few items and sub items to list. The problem is that it, apparently, only lets the sub items open up in a single column (vertical) and because I will have a moderate list in the sub items, I need thesub items to open in in 2 or 3 vertical columns. I am stil designing the site si it is not up yet, but a perfect example of the kind of Menu Bar function I need is http://www.staples.com/ . On the left hand side the menu bar list all of their main catergories, items. THen the items open out to list the subitems. THis menu bar allows you to have 3 colimns wide and a # of rows down. Because of the sheer size of the website and pages it will include I desperatly need to have a Menu Bar that has this same ability. Does anyone know how I can do this in Blue Voda? And if so, how?

Re: Meun Bar Issue

Blue Voda will let you make those menu bars open up to three, four or five up an down buttons. It al depends on how deep you put you lists. When creating a menu, any menu item you highlight, then click add, will allow you to go as wide as you like. Go look here, about half way down the page The Video tutorials shows you how to do menus very well
    I went to the Staples link in your post, right clicked on a clear section of the page and looked at the pages source code. To do what is happening on that page, you would have to know Java script, or hire someone to code it for you.
    Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

Working...
    X