• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cathrn
    Second Lieutenant

• May 2008

too many simple questions

Obviously this isn't as easy as the gal says in the intro. I have questions I'm sure have been answered a hundred times, but searching the forums is tedious, time consuming and rarely answers what I'm after. Is there a searchable index? I've watched most of the tutorials and can't find out if there is information in a dictionary or encyclopedia format. Somewhere it's actually easy to look up information.
    Right now I want to know if I should upgrade to the latest version, if it affects the old pages and if I have to delete the version I have, but there are always more questions. Is it okay to repost the same old questions when the answers aren't forthcoming with searches? Guess I need help with protocol too.
    All the best
    Catherine
    www.catherinebuchanan.com
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: too many simple questions

Yes you can... and more importantly SHOULD upgrade always to latest versions of BV. It will not affect your files in any way.

If you have questions, just ask. This is what the forum is for...
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• cathrn
      Second Lieutenant

• May 2008

thanks for answering, how do I upgrade to the latest version? Do I need to remove the old version first or does that happen automatically? A link would be great, but I'd like to know how to find it, for the next time.
      Catherine
      All the best
      Catherine
      www.catherinebuchanan.com

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Latest BV http://www.vodasupport.com/index.php...wnloaditemid=1
        Just open the download & install. No need for anything else.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X