Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I do wrong?

Here is my website. http://www.derventaclear.com/

I can't see what I did wrong and why my pages arent linking. Can anybody help? I have gone over the tutorials again and again. I'm willing to bet it is something stupid that I'm missing.

I had no trouble a year ago building my other website ( http://www.belmontcustomcleaners.com/ )...

Elightnen me, I must be missing something...

Derek
    Belmont Custom Cleaners

Re: What did I do wrong?

Seem to be linking ok at my end? Was there a particula page you have a problem with.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working for me.....
      There is a large blank area above your logo.
      Also, you have not selected "center in browser" in your "Page Properties"
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Hi Derek,
        ....also all links work for me on FF except for the Home from other pages...BUT......
        you need to re-size the text for these 2 link buttons: "About Derventa" & "Why a Powder?" because the words overlap the button & it don't look so good :) Also....

Why a Powder: For its creator........................... The "active ingredients" of the common over-the-counter and (2nd. para)............................and prolong your uncomfortable......................... While providing clearing effects, it's fortified.............................That's what it does,

otherwise Ok & great product, BTW....wish you well,
        david

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

home link should link back to index page, page would look better centered, all links work

Comment

Hey all. Thanks for the kind responses. I needed some spelling changes for sure. I was just making sure I could get her up and running lol ;)

I'll take the advice on the link buttons, as well as with the centering of the page, and blank area above the logo...

I appreciate your help, folks!

Derek
            Belmont Custom Cleaners

Comment

Working...
            X