• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • watertraveller
    Corporal

• Jan 2011

Window size to fit page size

Hi. can you help me please.
    BlueVoda have options like (Window size to fit page size)??????

two day i publishing my page, on my 15 inch screen is OK,

but when i opened page on my friends 20 inch screen, Page Opening Only On Half Screen!

My Page width:1025

Page height:1187
    I mean, whatever web page you gonna open, they fit to All screen!!!!!!!! even on my 42 inch TV.

Thank You!!!!
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Window size to fit page size

>> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/354942-post2.html

The setting in Blue Voda "Window Size to Fit Page Size" refers to the display of the Blue Voda Workpane window itself (so the active Workpane view fills the screen without overages outside the page margin), and has nothing to do with the web page upon publication.
    Also, webpages will display according to the monitor resolution each User sets and are never universally viewed on the web, which is why the maximum width of 960 pixels to pages you design is suggested in accordance to W3C Standards, and the setting 'Center Page Horizontally in Browser' (found in Page Properties) is norm de riguer for optimal display and a modicum of universialty of page viewability.

It pays to study and learn rather than comment prolifically as if there is a problem!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• watertraveller
      Corporal

• Jan 2011

I reed ( A Fluid or Fixed Width Design For Your Website?)
      and understood what you say.
      Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Blue Voda is incompatible with Fluid (or "Stretched") Templates, and if you choose that route, you will need to use a full-featured tool like Dreamweaver to properly create and edit your web design, whether or not you choose a template or decide to create one from scratch.

Do a Google Search to find a suitable Fluid / Stretched Template design if you wish to take advatntage of a pre-designed website, or choose an affordable one from this selection.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X