X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a template

Hi

I have built a website with bv using a template. Everything seems to working fine with it except that when I check the preview page the sides and bottom of the page is stilling showing white background. Especially the bottom, I can scroll all the way down the page and it's just white. I don't even have the page set to be that long.

I have selected for the page to be centered. In my editing there is no white at the end of the page but in the preview there is. I don't want to publish like this.

What do I do?

Re: Using a template

Since it is impossible to show anything (as an unpublished page), there is not much definitive that can be offered without simply wasting time to post guesses and ideas.

It is best if you simply publish the page as a temporary index page and post the URL to it so we can see exactly what you are referring to.

Once you get it fixed and re-publish it with final corrections, it will overwrite the previously published temporary version.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi sorry i took so long i had some publishing issues. My website is www.latterrain.biz can you check out the right side and the bottom, there is still the white background. How do I get it fixed where there is only my template showing and no white whatsoever.

Thanks in advance
      Raquel

Comment

Please help

Hi

I have built a website with bv using a template. Everything seems to working fine with it except that when I check the preview page the sides and bottom of the page is stilling showing white background. Especially the bottom, I can scroll all the way down the page and it's just white. I don't even have the page set to be that long.

I have selected for the page to be centered. In my editing there is no white at the end of the page but in the preview there is. I don't want to publish like this.

What do I do? [URL="http://www.latterrain.biz"]

Comment

Re: Please help

The templates are a good thing but can get a bit confusing, looks like you put it together a bit wrong, and tried to use all the images that came with it on one page.
          there are two images in the package that are the overall background images they of different lengths and will have the header background, body background and footer background. the two images are 77pix wide one is 1139px long and one is 2000px long. and should be entered into the page though page properties/formatting/image, this will give you the overall background.
          Then with the other images build your page. preview regularly to make sure image are lining up properly.

Now ive pieced together from what you put up as you home page an example of what it should look like. Click Here

OOooohhh and your links are set up wrong in your menu.
          Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Might want to take a look Here.
            Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Re: Please help

Thank you so much I never knew it worked that way. I really appreciate your help. I have a question though. It shows background 1 and background 2 then footer...........how do I place all of them because properties only allows one so am guessing the others need to be manually entered?

You mentioned my links being wrong what do you mean?

Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to help me on this you've been great.

Thanks
              Raquel

Comment

Only one of the two long thin images get put in the page properties, depending on the length of page you require. the rest you put on the page in the normal way by using the image tool.
                Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
                X