This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEb Page Alignment

After i designed my website and i uploaded it, i discovered that on some browsers, the webpage is not properly aligned of not automatically re-sized to the screen size.

Can anyone tell me what to do ?

Re: WEb Page Alignment

"Can anyone tell me what to do ? "
    Not without the URL ? But this might help.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: WEb Page Alignment

Originally posted by babsontop4eva View Post
      After i designed my website and i uploaded it, i discovered that on some browsers, the webpage is not properly aligned of not automatically re-sized to the screen size.
      Can anyone tell me what to do ?
      It is expected that you provide a URL to the website in question as outlined in accordance to the Forum Protocol on How To Ask For Assistance, so your issue can be reviewed properly to determine the specific solution. You are advised to include a URL to a VodaHost account hosted website in all future postings ....

1. Blue Voda does not allow you to create a "stretch" or "fluid width" website template, page, or site. These are only possible using other web building tools such as Dreamweaver (for one), or by purchasing a professionally designed pre-configured template and having the software to customize it accordingly.

2. To offer visitors to your Blue Voda website a universally favorable viewability, keep your page designs at 960 pixels wide maximum, as this is the current standard the Search Engines permit for static website designs.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X