• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leebring
    First Lieutenant

• Sep 2006

Problem with Blue Voda download

Hi
    I got a new computer so I downloaded the latest version of blue voda. When I preview my site all looks good, but in the program itself everything is all out of whack. Like color and texts. Looks awful. I tried a reinstalled nothing changed. Need help please.

David
    Have Fun, Be Safe :
    Self Defense Products
    Hidden Cameras
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Problem with Blue Voda download

Got a new computer, eh?
    Didn't occur to you that every monitor, laptop, computer, and even browsers render colors independently and cannot be expected to perfectly display the same or as you wish?

Even professional printers always are quick to announce a minimum of 15% color variation unless you use PYMK pigments (at significant additional cost) for any print job they accept, knowing that what you see in your mind is not always what comes out of the press!

Which is why it is always best to 'proof' web pages in different browsers and if possible, on different systems altogether, so to get a 'best' overall estimation of uniform viewability .... adjust your system display to get the preferred display back.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• leebring
      First Lieutenant

• Sep 2006

So now I have to change the appearance of lets say 600 pages on a fly. O great
      Have Fun, Be Safe :
      Self Defense Products
      Hidden Cameras

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Got a new computer, eh?
        Didn't occur to you that every monitor, laptop, computer, and even browsers render colors independently and cannot be expected to perfectly display the same or as you wish?
        No need to change any files at all: the files simply do not change by themselves, and the website already published met your approval didn't it?

It's like buying a new TV and watching your favorite News Station. You know they did not go out and repaint the studio overnight, so more likely you should be inclined to adjust the TV display to get "back to normal" the color scheme you prefer, yes?

The same here .... adjust your system display settings. This underscores why we teach you to "proof" your web pages using multiple browsers, and whenever possible, on different computers/monitors, so you can formulate an "average" or universal view.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X