• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrZebra
    Private

• Mar 2006

General Quetion About Hosting

Hi there

Before I continue I would just like to say : " How much fun I am having with my website builder. I thought it was going to be a nightmare to get it right. It's great actually how user friendly BlueVoda is, 10/10 guys!!!!

Now for my quetion: If I want to publish my website with another host, after I used BlueVoda as web buuilder, will that be possible? ( please note that I am still looking around for a host, havent excluded Vodahost from my list yet)

Cause I have see a lot of "BUILD YOUR WEBSITE FREE" but the hosts that offer that, do not have the great tools that BlueVoda does.

Hope you can help or just push me in the right direction.
  • MrZebra
    Private

• Mar 2006

Re: General Quetion About Hosting

Just replying to my own post - I got the answer already. Thanks guys.

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: General Quetion About Hosting

Originally posted by MrZebra
      Hi there

Before I continue I would just like to say : " How much fun I am having with my website builder. I thought it was going to be a nightmare to get it right. It's great actually how user friendly BlueVoda is, 10/10 guys!!!!

Now for my quetion: If I want to publish my website with another host, after I used BlueVoda as web buuilder, will that be possible? ( please note that I am still looking around for a host, havent excluded Vodahost from my list yet)

Cause I have see a lot of "BUILD YOUR WEBSITE FREE" but the hosts that offer that, do not have the great tools that BlueVoda does.

Hope you can help or just push me in the right direction.

No, to publish with BV you will need a Vodahost account. You also get with your account a FREE domain name (registration fee for 1 year is included in the annual hosting price of $7.95/month) , lots of free software through your Control Panel, and, of course, GREAT support both from the help desk and this forum.

Click Here to create your VodaHost account.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X