X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launching blueVoda to start building a website

Hi all!

I downloaded bluevoda and have gone through all the video tutorials. Now I wish to start practicing by building a website. Where do I begin- Can't seen to be able to launch bluevoda so I can practice. I can only get to the tutorial section and when I go to programmes and open bluevoda, i see two options: BlueFTP which asks for a password ( which i dont have) and Uninstall. Can i practice building a site without having to publish? Thanks in advance!

Re: Launching blueVoda to start building a website

There should be a third "BlueVoda Website Builder". I would download a fresh copy and hopefully you'll see it,
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Launching blueVoda to start building a website

Originally posted by alroble View Post
      I downloaded bluevoda and have gone through all the video tutorials. Now I wish to start practicing by building a website. Where do I begin- Can't seen to be able to launch bluevoda so I can practice. I can only get to the tutorial section and when I go to programmes and open bluevoda, i see two options: BlueFTP which asks for a password ( which i dont have) and Uninstall.
      To make sure you are able to use Blue Voda properly (you do not use BlueFTP to create a Blue Voda page, to Preview, or to publish, for instance, so stay away from BlueFTP for now) you'll need to download Blue Voda once again (the proper way) to be sure you have a working copy installed correctly so you can open it properly so you can get to work:

>> DOWNLOAD BLUE VODA
      1. Save BlueVoda to your computers desktop and install it directly over any previous versions.
      2. Please reboot your computer before launching BlueVoda.
      3. Launching Blue Voda (opening the program) is always done via the icon on your desktop only!
      4. After you download BlueVoda, please click on the link to learn how to get started. >> Getting Started With Blue Voda

Originally posted by alroble View Post
      Can i practice building a site without having to publish?
      Yes.

Merely SAVE your pages into the a folder within Blue Voda (which protects your work on each page) and use PREVIEW to see exactly how your pages will look as if Published. This way you can have a perfect view to use to your advantage as you move, align, space, and all other aspects to improve the organization of the elements of your pages.

To help you get a good basic understanding of how to build a Blue Voda website using tips and guides not generally included in any of the Tutorials, use this link to get a copy of Blue Voda Basics you can print out for easy reference: Blue Voda Basics by LadyEye

When you get to the point you are satisfied with your work, then it will be time to purchase hosting from VodaHost and actually publish your website.

Good Webbing!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X