• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zmanim
    Private

• May 2011

Using Hebrew in BV

How do I use this program's version to design "Hebrew (Windows)" or "Hebrew (ISO-Visual )" coding right-to-left style pages?
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Using Hebrew in BV

Following the instructions in this thread to initially set up your system and BlueVoda to use Hebrew.

REVIEW

Click on TOOLS > OPTIONS > Enable Unicode
    Then PAGE PROPERTIES: set Character Set to UTF-8

Then any Hebrew text that you may copy+paste into BV10-11, you need to first paste it in to Notepad first to get rid of any format codes, and then copy+paste from Notepad into your Blue Voda page textbox.

Additionally, your PC may not be set up to read the Hrbrew format that you are publishing or reviewing, so you may want to fix it in your computer:
    START > SETTINGS > CONTROL PANEL > REGIONAL and LANGUAGE OPTIONS > Advanced (tab) > Select Hebrew language from the drop-down menu (i.e. Hebrew S.A.R.)? > click "Apply", and "OK" and that should do it.

* You might also have to right click on the text box for properties & select the bi-directional setting when using Hebrew: (right to left reading order).

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• zmanim
      Private

• May 2011

Hello Vasili
      Thank you for your helpful instructions.
      I knew all those..what I'm interesting is to switching the BlueVoda's program functions to act so that me and the user can use the WebPages behavior from right-to-left.
      For instance: the Menu bar's functions activates from left-to-right, as well as the Marquee Functions.
      Regards
      Eitan

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

That's not going to happen .... if you can't find how to change the directional control in the textbox as mentioned, you will need to follow normal compensatory protocol in creating your non-English text in another program and COPY+PASTE it into the BlueVoda textbox for it to display in the format desired.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X