X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BV crashes

Hi Vasili,

Sorry, I didn't mean to 'bounce'. I had started different threads for two different crash issues I was having, but I think the threads were merged.

There's no issue with webpage visibility. I posted the link in case seeing the type of nav menu would help identify the problem.

NAV MENU ISSUE

You do know that if you use the COPY+PASTE Icon method to precisely duplicate a single-configured navigation across all the pages that you must START from the Index page, as each "copied" element inherits Styles from the Index page to subsequently created interior pages, correct?
    This could well be the problem. I didn't know that - and had used a menu cut from a different page (not the index page).

My plan was to upload the index page last - so that it would enable a 'seamless' replacement of my existing site...with all the other pages in place and functional first.

Can I somehow manual 'fix' a nav menu from an existing page to work from fresh on the index page?

Or do I have to create a brand new menu in the index page and paste into the other pages from there?

'Go Menu Problem'

This isn't a problem now, as I've re-done the webpages from fresh. However, it does seem like a bug still exists with Go Menus on documents re-imported from html - which may effect other users.

'Open Last File' Setting

This is sorted also - after some manual registry cleaning. I think this could be a problem for other users - should they have that setting enabled, then have their BV crash because of a page that won't load. It seems that BV installs with 'load from last page' as the default (or also the setting is also stored in the registry?), which means that even a re-installation (without registry purge) won't get the program working again. Hope that makes sense?

Thanks for all your time and patience on this. I'll be able to make some progress now
    Andy

ScubaTech Philippines

Comment

Re: BV crashes

Originally posted by devondiver View Post
      Thanks for all your time and patience on this. I'll be able to make some progress now
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X