• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • debs
    Second Lieutenant

• Oct 2008

part pages not showing

hi all

i do hope you can help i have encounted a issue i cannot solve 2 pages on my website are not showing and is showing this error message. there are no outstanding bills for the domain name as i have checked this and the files that contain these pages are in the control panel which i do Not change as i dont need to change this pages. aslo since the new updated server i cannot log into my control please help many many thanks debby

the urls for the pages are:
    [COLOR="Red"]http://fmspanishpromotions.us/newlistings.php

and this is the error message:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@fmspanishpromotions.fmspan...motions. info and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at fmspanishpromotions.us Port 80
    Debby
  • germansin
    Colonel

• Jul 2008

Re: part pages not showing

Hi Debby:

I visited your site and both pages opened without any problem (I use FF 3.6).

I took also a look at the other pages and found out that the INICIO page has some text in English instead of Spanish and that NUEVO PROMOCIONES (Nuevo?) is still incomplete.

I did not find the problem you reported.

Other than that, I liked your site a lot.

---------
    German

www.alfil-sa.com
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Working...
    X