This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conveyor Belt

I have added conveyor belt to the home page of my website. Although the .gif images display in the Preview, once published they are not displayed. I uploaded all files but all I am getting is the boxes with red crosses. Page is www.airportandcity.com/. Thanks,

Re: Conveyor Belt

Your site is being flagged by my Ad-Blocker, indicating you have either inadvertantly uploaded a virus during publishing the page, or one that was associated with an image you used (happens to a lot of people that download Google Images and try to use them without "cleaning" them first).

FIRST ... scan you local system (your computer) with an up-to-date virus protection software, and then download and use Malwarebytes malware Removal Tool software to remove any threats locally.

THEN ... visit your site public_html/ directory via cPanel to delete any foreign looking page files or formats, and also scrutinize your images folder .... if you cannot resolve the issue yourself, Contact Support with your request for assistance.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The conveyor belt is a very heavy script and spotted as virus some times. Other times it blocks the browsers (especially IE)

I recomend replacing it with something else.

However, images are missing, so make sure, when publishing, that you have selected "Publish all files"
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have done as you suggested.
        Run AVG & run Malwarebytes.
        Malware bytes came up with :- Adware,ShoppingReport2
        Adware,Softomate
        Both have been removed, I have uploaded the home page again with the same result.
        I have not loaded any Google images. The only items taken from the net are the Credit Card logos.
        I cannot see any suspicious files. There were some there before I uploaded the site but I assume these are operating files.
        I have IE9 as a browser. Why would it work in preview and not when published?
        The other suggestion re use an alternative....what are the alternatives please.
        I got this reply from Customer Support:-

The topic of your ticket is categorized as a "Design Issue".
        our customer support help desk is for account related issues
        only. (Billing, Domain Names, Server Issues, Outages, etc...)

Comment

Originally posted by wetdogleader View Post
          I have done as you suggested.
          Run AVG & run Malwarebytes.
          Malware bytes came up with :- Adware,ShoppingReport2
          Adware,Softomate
          Both have been removed, I have uploaded the home page again with the same result.
          I have not loaded any Google images. The only items taken from the net are the Credit Card logos.
          I cannot see any suspicious files. There were some there before I uploaded the site but I assume these are operating files.
          I have IE9 as a browser. Why would it work in preview and not when published?
          The other suggestion re use an alternative....what are the alternatives please.
          Copied from an email I received as should have you:

VodaHost here...

Microsoft just recently released version Version 9 of its Internet Explorer web browser. We have made a few important updates to the way websites are displayed for people viewing them in IE9.

Even though this is not a critical update. We just want to make sure your website is fully compatible and looks as nice as possible in all browsers.

Please visit the below link to upgrade now.

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=BixeG&m=1fSmBsT5UHwOh1&b=R.wtFTyWrpZACyiU2TD0mA
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X