• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wetdogleader
    Corporal

• May 2011

Accessing my site

Having read your article re Google Web Tools I went to check it out. My current site is airportandcity.com but I have hosted my original site with you airportandcity.co.uk and have this redirected to the new site. When I went to Google Web Tools it said thet the HTML verification on the .co.uk site had failed and to download the verification file and add to the site. To access my site originally I just did ftp.airportandcity.co.uk. This however no longer works and I cannot see how to upload files to this site through cpanel.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Accessing my site

1. BlueVoda pages are encrypted as .bvp pages and must be published from within BlueVoda itself to be un-encrupted by the server during the process itself: you cannot "upload" pages to a hosting directory, nor can you publish a BlueVoda page anywhere but to a VodaHost server.
    2. You should "Forward" the Domain at the Registrar level to the website desired rather than attempt to use any other method, as this will bypass any Search Engine processes and attribute any site values cleanly to the destination site/domain only. (In other words, go to the customer panel where the domain is registered and resides and "Forward" it to the domain/site you want it to direct traffic to. Remove any other redirection, wherever you implemented it, in order to stop Search Engine faults.)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X