Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images show much too large on the web page

Hi
    I'm a new user of the web site builder and have done the tutorials and started then.
    When i'm trying to use LightBox i have the following problem.
    It is no problem putting the images on teh page and resize them on teh page. However when im previewing the page it starts ok with the thumbnails of my pictures. When I click on one picture it shows the picture but in a format that is too big to fit in the page so you have to scroll horizontaly and vertically. I want the big picture fit on the page.
    Can someone tell me how I can do that. I already loked at teh page proeprties and the are 800x600

Re: Images show much too large on the web page

Originally posted by FredMeyer View Post
    I want the big picture fit on the page.
    Can someone tell me how I can do that. I already loked at teh page proeprties and the are 800x600
    Simply re-size the images you load into LightBox to a uniform size you think displays best on your pages before loading them into LightBox. If you don't know what size looks best, try inserting a Shape onto your page and sizing it how you think your images would look best, and note the width and height of the shape displayed in the lower-right of your BlueVoda workscreen. This will give you a good idea of how to re-size your images, but you should only choose one dimension when re-sizing (enter the width, or height only), relying on the tool to re-size according to proportional ratio in order to not distort the image.

If you don't have a photo editor, download PixResizer free from VodaHost to not only reduce photo files size, but resize your pictures properly.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X