• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrea559
    Private First Class

• Apr 2008

installing blue voda on second computer

I would like to install blue voda on my lap top and be able to view and change my web pages as I do on my desk top. Is it possible to have the same blue voda on two computers?
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: installing blue voda on second computer

You can install BV on more than one computers but the issue is, how will you be synchronizing the two ?

Further more, you should set BV to prefix images and other objects with the page name, otherwise you may have conflicts between images used in pages on the two computers (an image with the same name but actually different content may be used by the two computers and, once loaded on the site, it may cause conflicts)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• mrea559
      Private First Class

• Apr 2008

Re: installing blue voda on second computer

I intend to use the laptop only for my website. We travel and with it on the laptop, I can update whenever I wish. How do I go about this? When I try to download from BV it tells me I am already subscribed.
      Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X