Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting Script

Hi everyone,

I want to held a painting contest in my website so I'm searching for a voting script (or software). I browsed the script Votepro but not sure if that will work. I want to upload paintings and every visitor will vote for the best painting. Everyone will have just one vote for one painting. At the end of the contest, the painting that has the most votes will win.

Any ideas?

Feyza
    Feyza

www.sesan.org
    Self Representing Art Workers

Re: Voting Script

VotePro will work fine.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok I'll try this.
      Thanks Navaldesign!
      Feyza

www.sesan.org

Comment

Ok, I downloaded VotePro and created a database. As I enter the address www.mysite.com/votepro, it requires DB HOST, DB USER, DB PASSWORD and DB DB NAME. I entered all the info but can't contact to Mysql server. I'm just a bit confused.
        First I tried to enter the username only, then I added the prefix of control panel username. But didn't work..

Could you help me, please?
        Feyza

www.sesan.org

Comment

Working...
        X