• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chucksg
    Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2008

Can't Install Formmaker

Having trouble with formmaker. I downloaded formmaker from the treasure chest, uploaded to the server like instructed. entered my website address to install and I get this message Sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found

Showing related results for: http://www.valleywidenewspaper.com/fmp/install.php

So I must be missing a step I'm not sure where. Should I delete the folder on the server and upload again?

Thanks
    Valleywide Newspapers
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Can't Install Formmaker

Connect with FTP or File Manager and check to see if the file "install.php" actually exists in the "fmp" folder. If yes, check that its permissions are 644.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• chucksg
      Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2008

I started over, deleted and uploaded fmp again. I checked to make sure the install permissions are 644 and they are . Now when I type http://www.valleywidenewspaper.com/fmp/install.php I get "Template Error: set_root: tpl is not a directory.Halted". Should I download again from BV and start again?
      Valleywide Newspapers

Comment

• chucksg
        Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2008

I was missing the TPL file, fixed it everything installed.

If you can help me with one more thing please.

Where would I find MySQL Host name?
        Valleywide Newspapers

Comment

• chucksg
          Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2008

Found host name "localhost"

I'm having a heck of a time with the login info. Is there a video I can watch to walk me through the setup?
          Valleywide Newspapers

Comment

• chucksg
            Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2008

This never ends. Went through all the set up I got everything to install now when I put in my user name and password in I get this
            http://www.valleywidenewspaper.com/fmp/splash.php a blank page, goes nowhere
            Valleywide Newspapers

Comment

• navaldesign
              General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Most probably there are more missing files. Check and compare the online files with the zip ones.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X