This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac version of BlueVoda??

Are there any plans of a Mac version of BlueVoda being made? I am a huge fan of this program and want to use it to make my website. My PC I had the software on ****ped out on me and I have now switched over to a Mac. Any plans at all for a Mac version?

Re: Mac version of BlueVoda??

Hi; Thanks for your message. While there are plans for
    BlueVoda:Mac, it seems these will not be realized for a
    while yet. We are working on it but for the time being
    BlueVoda remains a Windows only application. Watch this
    space and check back soon for more news and updates! :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Mac version of BlueVoda??

I've been using BlueVoda on my mac through Parallels for about a year now and it has been working pretty good! There are a couple issues (like shift and delete don't work) but other than that, I have been very happy with how things are working.

Mike
      DRIFTLESS ORGANICS KNOW YOUR FARMERS Our story begins back in 1993, at the ages of 9 & 11, when we had a dream to grow the best organic spuds around. That spring, in a small field on our family’s organic dairy farm, we planted over 20 varieties of potatoes. As local legend has it, our […]

Big River Beef, based in Southwest Wisconsin, has been raising 100% grass fed beef since 2007. We are selling quarters, halves, and whole to folks who like you!

Comment

Working...
      X