Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Player Access

Hi there

I would like to load 3 video clips on my site. I know how to do it and that's not the problem. The problem is when you preview it there is no remote attached to the video so that people who visit the site can play pause rewind forward or stop it or change the volume.

How do you add that to your video ??

Please let me know as I searched the knowledgebase and the tutorials.

Thanx

Jolene

Re: Video Remote

PREVIEW is merely a snapshot of a page as seen on your local system, and does not have all the video player functionality of a page that is fully accessible having been published with all the links and associations intact.

Publish the page to make it fully functional.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Video Player Access

Hi there again

I've published my pages now & before I published it I previewed it where it was showing
      perfect. My roll over buttons worked all my pictures showed. After publishing it half of
      my stuff is missing and the roll over buttons doesnt work.

Also the video is not showing at all.

Comment

Hi

Dont worry figured it out.

J

Comment

Re: Video Remote

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          PREVIEW is merely a snapshot of a page as seen on your local system, and does not have all the video player functionality of a page that is fully accessible having been published with all the links and associations intact.

Publish the page to make it fully functional.

I've published my video and there is still no "remote" for it something at the bottom of the vid that makes it
          possible for one to pause play stop forward rewind or change the volume.

Can somebody help me with this please. I dont want to go purchase a video lightbox or something similar and then I can do it in Blue Voda Web Builder itself.

Thanx

Comment

​..
            What is the URL to your website?
            (Always include a URL to your website/Domain when posting for assistance)

What are you calling a "remote"??
            When you follow the Tutorials to add video to your BlueVoda page properly, a Player appears (with User controls) upon publishing, but if this is not visible in your case, it means you are doing something different than as described in the Tutorials --- despite what you are calling "remote" ...
            Tutorial: Adding HTML, flash, movies, music, and java code to your web pages

Comment

Please check this out & see if it makes sense ...

Thanx

Comment

You have posted a Flash "video" file, which means you are either depending on each User to have a defaulted Flash Player to engage upon their display (and to have their default settings for the Flash Player display accordingly), or missed the part of configuring the Flash Player options to be displayed for each User when you converted the video to Flash.

Obviously you used a tool or conversion service to create your Flash Video file, and likely did not fully format the player 'skin' options completely during the conversion process (if your conversion tool offers such options at all).

You may wish to re-format your Flash files properly, or choose to present the files in the original video format in order to include the traditional Player options.

* Since your vid is Flash, you are using a BV Flash Box (the icon on the left vertical Toolbar with the lower-case red "f" on it) to insert it in your BV page, correct? This may important for the Flash Player to properly render in the skin you have selected.
                If you are using a BV Flash Box, just as an experiment, try loading your Flash video onto the same "Test" page as above underneath your first example using a BV HTML Box instead .... there might be a chance that your converter format requires this, and the player with skin might appear as hoped. This may not prove anything, but at least there will not be any unanswered questions ...

Lastly, if in fact your video and custom-skinned player is hosted by another (by the providers of the conversion tool you used, possibly) similar to how photos are hosted in your choice of albums at Flickr, for instance, then you will simply need to copy the URL to your specifically formatted and hosted video file and enter it in a BV iFrame Box, making sure to size the iFrame on your page to properly present the entire player.
                >> TUTORIAL: Creating an Inline Frame (iFrame)

Comment

Working...
                X