Files and Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Files and Audio

Hi every one, I hope someone can help me. I went to a thread here on the forum to find out how to make the audio files and my ebook files work on my site, I found a thread about a similar problem and did as it said. I went to my files manager in the control panel, uploaded the needed files, and it still will not work. I had also gone into my site and re-did the files to point to the right files. Nothing works. Am I not doing it right, missing something? Can someone Help. I would appreciate any advice,
    Thanks,
    germansg
    Dream Work 2
    www.metoyu.com

Re: Files and Audio

right click in the white area of bluevoda, go to page properties, click background tab, there is a blank area that states SOUND click the little button at the end find the audio file i believe that you must transfer your mp3 to wav file to use this option. because it does not accept mp3

Or click on MEDIA button in bluevoda at the right hand side and add media player and double click on the box it opens and add your audio file.

PDF: upload your pdf then in bluevoda add the link to your pdf file like ebook.pdf by clicking INSERT in the top tool bar then LINK but you must have something highlighted to LINk like text ok. or button or whatever

Comment

Thank you Very Much Sadain,

Germansg

Comment

You're Welcome,

There is a free mp3 to wav converter at freeware, if you dont have a program to convert audio files to wav.

Comment

Thanks again for the great Help !
          germansg

Comment

hello,
            whats a thread? and i have a question about the pictures and audio that we have online,,
            how do we make them locked and how do we make them not downloadable, they can listen to it, but they cannot download it?

also,,
            why is my webpage going to this index page? and how do i make my welcome page be called my domain name? www.follownotrends.com
            thank you
            paul
            www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Please do not post the same question on multiple threads. You have been already answered about your home page, on the other thread you have posted.

About downloads: if they can download to listen or to see, they can copy. About pictures it easy to protect your self: watermark ( that is put your logo in) the sample. They will have to pay first to get the login for the password protected area with the non watermarked pics.
              For Audio files: it is a bit more difficult: create riped (cut down, only small parts of) the audio files (like the movie trailers) for them to download as a sample, then after they pay, you let them know the password to enter the protected area and download the full file.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X