• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcacochonou07
    Sergeant

• Mar 2010

Font re-sizing problem

I have a problem one my website: www.greenandgoldsafaris.com
    As you may notice (depending on the size of your screen), the writing within the yellow boxes does not re-size to fit them as they should. It looks fine on my screen but not on my laptop for instance. Any ideas on what I could do to resolve this?

Thanks,
    Dan
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Font re-sizing problem

Most likely it is simply the browser rendering a display different due to a font being substituted: if you are using a Font style that is not web safe, or specifically loaded onto the system that is viewing it, it will be substituted to the default font configured for your system.

Also, the system may have had settings for font display changed from the defaults, which you can check in your browser settings/configurations area.

If you are using BV12 and are using any PHP-Includes (Single Page Menu, etc.), there may be some conflicts according to layout which also may present.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Font re-sizing problem

Please post a screenshot of what you see in your browser. It looks fine both on my laptop and on my desktop.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X