• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jbonfilio
    Sergeant

• Jun 2006

Metatags

Hi, I'm having a problem with metatags. I created a website for a high school reunion. Five years ago I put in things like 25th Reunion in the metatags. Now I've taken out the 25th and just left it generic "high school reunions." But when I search google for our site and when i copy/paste the site URL into a Facebook message, the old description appears, which includes the 25th Reunion language and refers to 2007, etc. I have changed the metatags on every single page under properties. I just can't figure out what I'm missing and why these old tags keep creeping back into the description. Any help would be much appreciated. FWIW, the site is http://www.southbrunswickclassof82.com/index.html

Thanks!
  • freddy971
    Second Lieutenant

• Sep 2006

Re: Metatags

It just needs the time needed for the info to propagate through the system. The spiders have to crawl your site according to their schedule.
    Dave Van De Cappelle
    www.aSimpleLife.ca
    www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Metatags

Your site was last indexed Jan 31, 2012 05:04:56 GMT so if you have made any changes since then, they will likely not be cached until Feb. 28 - March 3.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X