• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theweave
    Private

• Jul 2012

Rebuilding Websites

I had to shut down my two webstores last year. I thought I was done with them so I deleted BV and the files from the computer. Is it possible to recover them as I see they are all in the FTP still? If not, I think they are still on the other computer, would just have to track them all down again.

Any ideas or tips?

Also, I might do it on Soho launch for the one store. Have to play around with it again.

Thanks.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Rebuilding Websites

Once you delete BlueVoda from a computer, all files Saved with that installation are also permanently deleted.

If you have saved files backed up to another drive, system, or server, they may be imported, but you will need to re-build them somewhat by re-installing images and dynamic elements onto the pages due to the source files and paths being non-existent on the primary system.

> Importing Existing HTML Pages back Into BlueVoda

Soholaunch is a web-based application (meaning you access it for Administration via the online cPanel only), and there are no pages for you to have deleted or "lost" during your computer crisis or by deleting BlueVoda from a system.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X