• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joshua Mansfield
    Private

• Aug 2012

Hi,

I am trying to create a website like a hotel booking site, where their would be two kind of people. Hotel Administors and clients.

With the login function with Bluevoda, are you able and if so how so, able to create a database for a Hotel Administor so they can update they information privately using their login information and once they updated their information (for example - if they wanted to update the pricing on a room from $39 pn to $59 pn) that this would automatically update on the website.

Also I would also need another login section for clients who wish to make a booking on the website. What I want is so they have a portfolio of themselfes where they log in and can pay for the hotel room and update their details.

Now, I used hotel as an example as it is a good example, but the project is for dance schools, but to keep things simple lets keep the example to hotels.

If you know on how I would go around in doing this, could you please let me know.

Joshua
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Log In Request

This requires extensive custom database programming. Try searching google for "hotel booking script", you might be able to buy something pre-made.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X