This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preview & published page is different

hi, after previewing my changes, i published the page. however, what is published is different and not what it is supposed to be. it is different from the preview pages.

my site www.tuition-services.com. the index, contact us, link pages have items that are wrongly published.

pls help. its urgent

Re: preview & published page is different

Without providing specifics (per Forum Rules), it is impossible to know what is supposed to be proper and what is not.

It may be that you simply need to refresh your browser so the new page version fully loads, replacing the cached page..
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

i have tried to refresh, clear cashe also. i have taken a picture of what is previewed and what is published. is there anyway i can send attachment?

For example.

from useful links page. 'MSN chat .....' is supposed to be 'Tutors/Educators'.
      from contact us page. 'parents/students' (the one under tutors/educators) is supposed to be 'SMS/Whatsapp.......'

my website is www.tuition-services.com

Comment

Please submit a Ticket to Customer Support to verify the IP to which your hosting account has been assigned, and to make sure you are using the proper Logon information.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X