X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Differences

Hi
    Can someone please help me, when I load my website in a browser and view the page source I obviously see the page HTML.
    But when I load my site by preview with BV Web builder and then view the page source it is not the same as before and certain HTML code is missing. Should it be like this or is there something wrong Oh when I used BV Web builder I used new page and then from existing HTML Page so would have thought they would be the same. Many thanks

Re: HTML Differences

BlueVoda generates encrypted HTML code which can only be un-encrypted by using the proprietary Publish function to specifically a VodaHost server. Copying "Page Source" HTML and otherwise "publishing" page files by any means other than via the built-in Publish function in BlueVoda for any BlueVoda-created page file will render the page dysfunctional entirely.

Using BlueVoda to create new pages must follow the established processes (Save a page to the default BV Folder within BV prior to Publishing), and cannot include using SAVE PAGE AS (as all dynamic elements must be newly embedded onto the page rather than "copied"). It is best to use a Page Template method, using a semi-blank page upon which you need to COPY + PASTE each individual element (Menu system, HTML Box, any scripts added, etc.) and then SAVE page with a new title.

There are no ways around the established protocols.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Publish from uploaded web page.

When using BV Web builder, file, new page, from existing html page is it possible to save the page as index.bvp www.free2light.com and will it be the same as the original web page.

Comment

Re: Publish from uploaded web page.

No, it will not be "the same" at all: there will be missing original elements (including images and previous configurations of iFrames, linked Flash files, proprietary scripts - such as Menu scripts as mentioned above, etc.) which will have to be individually re-imported onto the pages and re-published to re-associate the source paths as required for formatting to be established.

If you are trying to recover lost files on a local system, it is best to also copy all the images previously published to the server down from the server so you can properly re-import them to your "basic" recovered pages before re-publishing.

It is a simple, linear logic that cannot be changed, and one that does not allow skipping of steps. BlueVoda encrypts HTML until un-encrypted during the publishing process to only a VodaHost server, and, recovering HTML necessarily eliminates specifically formatted dynamic elements (including images, which are essentially "linked" after being transferred to the server) which compels you to re-import them onto pages to re-establish Source formatting.

No side-stepping or or other convoluted logic allowed.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X