client send file to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• client send file to me

I want to allow customers to send files to my site. Is there a better way than simply emailing them?
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Re: client send file to me

Originally posted by CarbonTerry
    I want to allow customers to send files to my site. Is there a better way than simply emailing them?
    Insert an upload field in your contact form. Have a look at www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html , last field at the bottom. Of course you will need an appropriate script to process the form info
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Is this better than emailing an image?
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonTerry
        Thanks for the feedback. Is this better than emailing an image?
        Well, depends. In my case it is musc better, because if they email me they forget to include vital importance info that i need. When they have to fill in the form, they see the questions and give me the answers. On a simple email they just forget to send me enough details.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I understand what you mean. The way I have it set up now is that they get the email prompt after the form is sent via the "Confirmation Page"
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

In my opinion this looks non proffesional. If they submit you the form, they could as well attach the files to upload and it would be a lot simpler.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X