X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't preview my pages.

Please help!
    I can't preview my pages. Every time when I press preview button I get just this: The page you are looking for could not be found. May be I do something wrong? Or it is a problem with the computer? I almost completed several pages and can't preview them!

Re: I can't preview my pages.

Once pages are SAVED in BlueVoda, these pages can be viewed using the PREVIEW feature available by clicking the icon in the Toolbar or by using the command FILE > PREVIEW IN BROWSER

If this function is not available to you to view previously Saved pages, you may need to 1. troubleshoot your default browser; 2. be sure that you have installed BlueVoda to the Desktop as required; 3. are Saving pages according to video Tutorial outlines; 4. possibly download another copy of BlueVoda to install over any present installation (only if installed on Desktop as required) to over-write any possible bugs due to possible connection integrity.

Use the various Troubleshooting methods to correct this issue, as it is singularly on your system alone.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X