• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wicked15
    Private

• Nov 2012

Pages already created in Bluevoda and how they display

Hi Everyone,
    I am not really new, but has been a long time and had to re- register as I forgot my old login details. I have gone back to using blue voda as I have decided after trying out others it really does offer the best things for beginners and those that do know what they are doing. When I first started I knew absolutely nothing about building a website. Well I have learn't heaps but sometimes things just don't stick ha ha.

Ok, I have not long recently completed a website with blue voda wickedapps.com.au and find now that when I open pages
    inside bluevoda to edit and make changes all my pictures are showing ! Which is a bugger really, as sometimes you cannot remember what they are. The pages have published ok, but still wondered if I am doing something wrong. Today I previewed my home page and even in preview it was showing no pictures including my banner header.

I am in the process of building a second site and due to this have put all my pages inside bluevoda for wickedapps in a folder in order to save confusion. Could this move make my pictures not display.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great thank you.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Pages already created in Bluevoda and how they display

Originally posted by Wicked15 View Post
    I am in the process of building a second site and due to this have put all my pages inside BlueVoda for wickedapps in a folder in order to save confusion. Could this move make my pictures not display.
    Anytime the Source Paths are broken, modified, or missing, the elements will not display on your page as originally imported .... you should know this (as you admit) and need not invent methods outside the normal, established protocols. Save your elements in the same original folders, re-import them onto your BlueVoda Pages, and re-publish them to re-associate the solid Source Paths required.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X