This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Guestbook TimeZone

Hello - Does anyone have a way of changing the time stamp of the guestbook posts so that they read UK time?

cheers

Neil

Re: Date and Time stamp in the Guestbook

To change the Guestbook time zone , go up to the Account Info & Upgrades tab and select Account Info . Change the time zone and click the green Save button to update the site .

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Date and Time stamp in the Guestbook

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      To change the Guestbook time zone , go up to the Account Info & Upgrades tab and select Account Info . Change the time zone and click the green Save button to update the site .

Hello Vasili

Where abouts is the 'Account Info & Upgrades' tab located? I'm in the Bluevoda program and I can't see it

Appreciate your help

Neil

Comment

Re: Changing Guestbook TimeZone

Provide the URL of the web page the Guestbook has been installed.

(You should already know to which Directory you have installed your Guestbook, and know where to access setup information/access the Admin of the Guestbook.)

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          Provide the URL of the web page the Guestbook has been installed.

(You should already know to which Directory you have installed your Guestbook, and know where to access setup information/access the Admin of the Guestbook.)
          Hello - the website address where the guestbook is located is at

and I've uploaded it to the public_html directory.

When I click the properties box in Bluevoda associated with the guestbook I only get the following 3 tabs

General, Style and Advanced

Cheers

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by neilthedeal View Post
            Hello - the website address where the guestbook is located is at

and I've uploaded it to the public_html directory.

When I click the properties box in Bluevoda associated with the guestbook I only get the following 3 tabs

General, Style and Advanced

Cheers

Neil

Hello Vasili - do you have any further advice on my problem? cheers, Neil

Comment

I do not use Guestbook, as I will not allow any utility on my websites that is so vulnerable to Spam and compromise.

Any utility that I would use, however, (such as Guestbook or Calendar) is never loaded or configured within the same public_html/ directory as the website itself, but installed into a separate directory and displayed on a web page via iFrame. Installed in a separate directory, each utility then provides an Admin panel that is accessible to format that utility (change colors, fonts, lines, backgrounds, and yes - even time zone). A common visual URL example of this installation might look like: www.MyWebsite.com/guestbook/ .... it should be obvious seen like this how it is actually installed, and where the Admin Dashboard should be found to access to format aspects easily.

If this is of any help, then great! If not, you might try Contacting Support and creating a Ticket with your request for specific assistance, being sure to mention that there are no Guestbook Tutorials available in the Forums (so they don't simply refer you back here without helping you resolve your issue).

Comment

Working...
              X