• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glutenf1
    Private First Class

• Feb 2013

Background and guestbook don't work right on android

Hello,
    I've created a sight using blue voda. It works ok on explorer, firefox and the ******, but has some problems on android phones. First, the background image doesn't stretch properly. I have the background properties set as "stretch" and "repeat in both directions", but on my android phone, it doesn't stretch to cover the whole screen and it sometimes gets offset to the side. It doesn't repeat either, just leaving white area where it ends. Do you know how I can fix this?

My second issue is that the guestbook section doesn't work right in andoid. Often, I cannot get the curser to appear in some of the input boxes. The boxes highlight and that's it. The submit button doesn't seem to work either.
    Thanks in advance
    Gluten-Free Meal Planner
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Background and guestbook don't work right on android

Website function for cell phones in particular require specialized formatting due to the display size and differences in technology. You will find clarifying information offered in this thread > SmartPhone-friendly webs

Additionally, due to the abbreviated nature of cell phone software (and browser features), iFrames are not a "phone-friendly" method, and if your Guestbook utilizes iFrames to display, it is an indication that such a method might better be left off a site intended for universal User interaction.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X