Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Align problems in different computer, browser or resolution

Hi to all,

I'm designing a website in my laptop. I've left the right and left side blank and put a background right in the middle and align the page so that no scroll bars show up. But when I published my page and have a look from my desktop, the page seems to flip to the left side. When I align the page according to desktop, it fails in laptop. So is there any way to make sure that my website can be seen exactly the same in any computer or resolution? If there is, how can it be done?

Thanks a lot!
    Feyza

www.sesan.org
    Self Representing Art Workers

Re: Align problems in different computer, browser or resolution

1. Design your pages no wider than 985 pixels wide, so that no matter what resolution Users screens are set to your pages will display fully.

2. ALWAYS design your pages completely flush to the BlueVoda workpane margins, locking your page to the "Top-Left" position in relation to the rules showing.

3. Right-click on your BlueVoda page to reveal PAGE PROPERTIES > GENERAL Tab > select "Center this page horizontally in browser"

These steps will automatically assure every Visitor to see your pages centered in their browsers despite any monitor resolution, size of monitor, or what browser they are using.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks a lot Vasili, hope this will help.

I'm going to flush my pages to Top Left then select Center horizontally.. Is there any change when I'm making a page like this page, I mean the pages of the forum, spaces in left and right side and everything is in the middle? Or should I use full page without any spaces?
      Feyza

www.sesan.org

Comment

Ok! I've found the answer. Yes! That looks great! Thank you very much Vasili, very very much!
        Feyza

www.sesan.org

Comment

Working...
        X