• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sg1fannz
    Private

• Jun 2014

is it possible to download videos of the tutorials

Hi

As I am new to the website builder I am keen to watch the videos. I am on satellite internet as live in a rural area in New Zealand so have only 5gb for the month during the day but 30 gb for the month at night for downloading purposes. I noticed your videos were embedded and wondered if it is possible for me to down load these at night so I can view these during the day when I am working on the webbuilder.

I am an older person so not so savvy on all the latest technology but very keen to learn :)

thanks

Robyn
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: is it possible to download videos of the tutorials

Originally posted by sg1fannz View Post
    Hi

As I am new to the website builder I am keen to watch the videos. I am on satellite internet as live in a rural area in New Zealand so have only 5gb for the month during the day but 30 gb for the month at night for downloading purposes. I noticed your videos were embedded and wondered if it is possible for me to down load these at night so I can view these during the day when I am working on the webbuilder.

I am an older person so not so savvy on all the latest technology but very keen to learn :)

thanks

Robyn
    Due to the universal access prerequisite nature of the Video Tutorials which also requires them to be the most current versions available for all Users of BlueVoda, they must remain hosted at VodaHost rather than independently distributed.

Being hosted allows Tutorials to be auto-updated seamlessly within the evolution of BlueVoda technology, which is a reflection of VodaHost's commitment to providing Clients with nothing but the best web building technologies with which to transform their dreams into robust realities.

Any connection or access issues are thereby an individual matter, one that cannot be predetermined. Hopefully, you will be able to properly build your web building skillset to advance your BlueVoda projects without too much inconvenience.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X