This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluevoda- link bilder mit mouseover

Hey, my problem: I got on the left side of the screen some small pictures, i want to show them in big on the page by mouseover. (an picture event that shows the image in a gallery ?!)Which is the right way to do it? I really can t find a solution since 3 hours ! Greats Max

Re: Bluevoda- link bilder mit mouseover

Originally posted by max0 View Post
    Hey, my problem: I got on the left side of the screen some small pictures, i want to show them in big on the page by mouseover. (an picture event that shows the image in a gallery ?!)Which is the right way to do it? I really can t find a solution since 3 hours ! Greats Max
    You will need to use a custom script to do this, like this one.

1. Customize the script (specify images, sizes, etc.) according to the instructions included.
    2. RIGHT-CLICK on your BlusVoda page and Select PAGE HTML, and PASTE the required section of Script in the HEAD Tab.
    3. COPY+PASTE the customized script into a BlueVoda HTML Box on your page.
    4. Position the BlueVoda HTML Box with the added script where you want it on your page.
    5. PUBLISH your page.

If this script does not work for you (due to CSS coding), feel free to select another from this page, or do a Google Search for another script that meets your requirements. (The method of using scripts in BlueVoda is the same for all)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X