moving BV to new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving BV to new computer

Hi, can anyone help me! I want to move my vodahost webpage builder info from my stand alone computer to a lap top. Can anyone tell me what steps to take. I have downloaded the vodahost web builder site onto my computer but now need to move files, pages / publish addresses etc.

Re: moving vodahost from one computer to another

There is no way to move BV Files from one computer to another without losing design, formatting, or function, specifically due to the source path changes that occurs. Even if you copy a complete and intact folder of images used, for instance, from one system to another, each system "stamps" it's own unique Drive ID as part of the file's source path, and thus does not retain the information required as originally included.

After manually copying/migrating files and folders to this "new" BlueVoda, you will have to re-insert all objects (images, Menus, Conveyors, Ad Banner Rotators, etc.), re-format all Hyperlinks, Styles, and Text, as well as Re-Save pages anew once re-configured before re-Publishing.

You can also "Import" your Published Pages directly into BlueVoda using this method, but you will still need to re-format the Page's elements as described above.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X