navigation buttons & shapes overwritten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navigation buttons & shapes overwritten

I have moved to a new computer and the two new pages I created and published from the new computer have overwritten the navigation buttons and shapes on several of my old published pages. It seems that there is a folder somewhere on the computer that caches the names for newly created shape gif files that is not housed in the BlueVoda folder. Can anyone tell me where this folder is located? OR what I need to do to prevent this from happening?

I have been in contact with Voda Support and they have not been helpful.

Re: navigation buttons & shapes overwritten

please publish a link to the problematic page and we will take a look.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

This is the page where background shapes and navigations buttons were over written:
      http://www.brianandjodon.com/j37.html

This is one of the pages that caused the problem. You can see that it took one of the navigation buttons from this page and overwrote the background image at the top of the page listed above.
      http://www.brianandjodon.com/most_recent.html

When Blue Voda assigns the bv-----.gif for each shape during the creation of a page, where does it look to decide what number to assign? I think this is where the problem lies.

Comment

AS an additional note, the page that caused the problems was created entirely from scratch. I did not copy anything to that page or use navigations buttons that I had previously used. The ticket I have open in Voda Support continues to give copying as the only reason this could happen. That is not the case.

Comment

Working...
        X