Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - appearens online- fade -

Dear Support,
    I have the problem that the website does not appear in the same way as in the Blue Voda Website builder.
    For example the hading and menu bar moves/changes possition when i click through the different menu points.
    But in the editor i took the same page and just changed the content. The hading and menu bar is in exactly in the same possition.
    If you want to take a look - www.christiane-devos.com (for example from Architecture to contact).

My second question is: can i fade from one page to the next ? ( for example by the time i clicking on "Home" fade from current page to Home ?) or fade to a page by the time click on the picture....

Many thanks for help max

Re: - appearens online- fade -

[a better example is to click from Architecture too About]

Comment

Hi,

1) Did you copy and paste one page to another page or did you use a template?

2) You can do page transitions by right clicking on the page and going to page properties, then select Internet Explorer and set the page transitions up there.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for the reply,
        I opened the page Architectute changed the content (not the hadline/menu) and saved it as a different page.
        I copy pasted some pictures and text. And I didn t use a tamplate.
        regards max

Comment

Does an general manual for all Blue Voda Website Builder funktions exist?

Comment

1) You should not open a page, change onkects then save as a different page name, it can cause problems. You need to create a page you wish to use as a template, then go to file, save page as template. Then to create new pages load from the template page to avoid shifting images and text boxes.

2) There is no general manual for BlueVoda.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hey,
              I made up an template and created two new pages with it. The pages with an logo are replaced now but it still has the change of possition in it even with the template. (The new pages are index and about)
              After I opened the template I just added as usual the content -pictures and text via new boxes(didn t copy paste anything)
              Are there any other solutions ?
              ragards max link to website

Comment

A short update,
                I managed to get all other pages to work trough the template anwser. But there is still a problem:
                By the time i change the page height at my About site the problem comes up again.
                In the moment i took the template and didn t extend the page height like that the jump is much smaler.
                I cant make changes at the end of the page like that. (can t see the full page in the editor)
                Any solutions ?
                Regards from Europe

Comment

Hi you will need to construct the about page again using the template in order to fix this issue, adjusting the page dimensions of the template after creating pages with it can cause issues further down the line.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                  X