Menu in I-frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu in I-frame

I have done the menu in I-Frame as Naveldesign had written. I did not "center in browser" the menu page- nor any other pages.

I have set my size to 800X600 as - I believe Naveldesign also sets his at 800Xwhat ever length is needed.

Naveldesigns webpage centers perfectly in the browser when viewed on a large monitor. Mine hugs the left side. I would like it to center and still use the menu in I-frame method.
    Also- it loads perfectly centered in larger width settings also.

How does one get it to center in the browser with out going over the 800X width?

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Re: Menu in I-frame

Hi

You do not centre in browser the menu page, however you DO centre in browser the page over which you wish the menu to appear.

When setting the page width make sure you do this in the Page Properties rather than just the screen size.

Hope this helps
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

If even for a moment you have put some object outside the 800 limit, BV automatically increases the width even if you have set it to 800. So, Set the page limit in 800, make it visible, make sure you have not put anything outside the border, before saving the page chech again and eventually set the page width to 800, chech the "center in browser", save the page and publish. DO NOT center the menubar page
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

navel and limebrook,

I mistook the instructions on not "centering in browser" to mean all the pages. Looking back- it should have been obvious to me to center the other pages but not the menu bar. Thanks again to both of you.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X