HTML code to avoid horizontal scrolling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML code to avoid horizontal scrolling

Hello again, who can tell me please where exactly do i have to put the code to avoid horizontal scrolling

1) start of page
    2) between head tag
    3) inside body tag
    4) beginning of body
    5) end of body
    6) end of page

Thanks in advance

Re: HTML code to avoid horizontal scrolling

Originally posted by Julia
    Hello again, who can tell me please where exactly do i have to put the code to avoid horizontal scrolling

1) start of page
    2) between head tag
    3) inside body tag
    4) beginning of body
    5) end of body
    6) end of page

Thanks in advance
    Depends on the code, most are in 2 parts(no all), "between head" and "Beginning of Body"

Can you let us see the code?
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Yes sure, i have used the same code for all other pages in my site and it works fine, it seems just that must be added in new pages.

body {
      margin-left: 0px;
      margin-top: 0px;
      margin-right: 0px;
      margin-bottom: 0px;
      }

Comment

Julia, horizontal scrolling is NECESSARY if your page exceeds the width of your visitor's browser window. So i really cannot understand why should you try to disable it. Also, if your page is narrower than the browser's window, the browser automaticaly disables the horizontal scrolling bar.
        So, i really can't understand what do you need this for.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks for your reply. well i don't know, i had this problem before all that i remember is that i could solved with this code.

It's obvious that something it's wrong because when i see my pages no one have an scroll bar beneath, but the new one yes

for sure you know the reason for this, maybe you want to let me know?

Thanks in advance he!

Comment

Post the URLs of the new pages and i will have a look.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks navaldesign, do you think if i post the code is enough... if not please let know

Comment

If you still don't want to go public, use my form to let me know the URLs: www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X