size of page

How large an area is there for the page
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

• Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: size of page

As much as you want but a really good width to go for is 800px, centred. This will ensure that all of your viewers see the site at its best. Another popular width is around the 1000px. You should avoid any wider as most people don't like to scroll sideways. The length is totally your call. Enjoy!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• choco777
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Thanks. Your sites are very nice. How do you create the random appearing images etc. vs. all coming up at once? And loved the e-card font...how? Does the site look exactly as it does in preview. I noticed some site had overlapping letters or buttons. One more how to make an image appear larger by clickin and or use it or text as link? Sorry but i m stuck and do not wish to give up.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

• Girlonthehill
        General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by choco777
        Thanks. Your sites are very nice. Thank you. How do you create the random appearing images etc. vs. all coming up at once? Use the gallery feature (button that looks like lots of images) And loved the e-card font...how? Did that in Photo Impact and imported it as a jpg image but any photo or graphics application should do the trick. Does the site look exactly as it does in preview. Yes. It may appear differently depending on your screen resolution or browser. I noticed some site had overlapping letters or buttons. One more how to make an image appear larger by clickin? Again, use the gallery tool. and or use it or text as link? Highlight the text you want to link and use the link tool (looks like a globe with a sideways figire 8 on it. Sorry but i m stuck and do not wish to give up.
        It's ok but try to limit your posts to one question at a time and in the correct forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X