Translate please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translate please

Okay I used the site report card and this is what I got. Not to bad but what does HTML error warnings mean? And does any one see the misspellings?
    Summary Results for www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Site Title: Oh S**** Sagle IdahoSite URL: http://www.ohs****sagleidaho.comDate: May 6, 2006, 3:39 pmOverall Rating: 9.67/10DetailsRatingSummaryLink Check10/10Broken links: 0HTML Check9/10HTML Errors: 0, warnings: 3Load Time Check10/10Load Time: 3.46 secondsMeta Tag Check10/10Meta Tag Warnings: 0Spell Check9/10Possible Misspellings: 2Keyword Check10/10Total words: 59
    -------------------------------------------
    Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Re: Translate please

Shelly, your site did GOOD.
    If you read down the report, it will give you the exact info that you can fix if necessary. Including the words it says might be misspelled. But 10 is the best and you are way up there - very few errors - 0 broken links - 0 html errors, but 3 possible corrections, 10 out of 10 load time - 10/10 meta tag check with no warnings. You can click on each heading for details on that.

I'd say you should be very happy with your report :)

I'm not sure I found the spelling errors, but you have a grammar error - you have "beginner's s****booking" when it should be beginners' s****booking".

BV sites do very well with these checks unless we screw them up :)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X