• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gerryp
    Corporal

• May 2006

making a sales page

Hi .
    I am new to voda and have been making practice sites but now I want to go for it for real but would like to creat a sales page where there is a background colour and a sales letter down the centre of the screen with all the info in.
    Is this possible or do I have to use the whole page.
    How do I put a border around some text ?
    Just incase this does not make sense in words I mean something like the attached link http://www.106amazinglistbuildingtips.com/vip/index.php for which I have no connection but it shows what I mean.
    Thanks in advance for any answers...Gerry
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: making a sales page

Just create a white rectangle for your letter background, then lines to create the borders as needed. Smaller rectangles (with or without border) can be used locally (as the yellow rectangle in your link). Text can also have a background colour (like the words "Free!" )
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• gerryp
      Corporal

• May 2006

Re: making a sales page

Thanks for the reply and am on the build .

Comment

Working...
      X