2 things, WHAT is control panel and inserting newsletter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 things, WHAT is control panel and inserting newsletter

Hi, I'm very new, only had BV for a week, and am having great fun, but can someone please tell me what the control panel is. Do you need to use bv for hosting to get/use it? Or am I staring at it, and just don't know it?

Secondly, I want to put in a "sign up for our newsletter box" that takes only the users email, can someone tell me how I do that please. I did searches on both these things, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Thank You.
    :)

Re: 2 things, WHAT is control panel and inserting newsletter

I can't help with the newsletter - but no, you won't have a control panel until you have a Vodahost webhosting account - which is also the only way you can get a Blue Voda site online.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

try searching hotscripts.com for a script for newsletters... it require a bit of coding knowledge to do it, it can't be done with bluevoda... Make sure you get one with smtp validation, otherwise you can't send an email outside of the server

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thank You both extremely helpful. : )

Comment

Working...
        X