Width of Navigation Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Width of Navigation Tabs

I need to put a longer discription in my navigation tabs. How do I make the tabs wider. Right now, the default width abreviates my tab description from "Poly Plastic Restoration" to Poly Plastic Res...". How do I widen the tabs in Style.

Re: Width of Navigation Tabs

Originally posted by burnman
    I need to put a longer discription in my navigation tabs. How do I make the tabs wider. Right now, the default width abreviates my tab description from "Poly Plastic Restoration" to Poly Plastic Res...". How do I widen the tabs in Style.
    The bad news: You can't. The good news: You can use any photo editing program to edit the BV buttons or create your own.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Crud!!!! If I create my own in a photo program, how do I insert it into BV?

Comment

Originally posted by burnman
        Crud!!!! If I create my own in a photo program, how do I insert it into BV?
        Just save them to your BV images folder. On most pc's, the path is My Documents > BlueVoda > Images > Menu Bars. Once you've saved them there, they show up under Style when you are creating your buttons. It allows you a lot of freedom, really.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Maybe i don't remember well, but it should be : C:\programs\BlueVoda Website Builder\navbar

This topic treats excactly your question: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...s-nav-bar.html
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
            Maybe i don't remember well, but it should be : C:\programs\BlueVoda Website Builder\navbar

This topic treats excactly your question: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...s-nav-bar.html
            Hmmm... I suppose there's more than one way, because I've always done as I described and it's worked just fine.

What did Andy say about taking time to learn something new everyday? I've done that now, so I can turn the brain off for the rest of the day. LOL
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks. That helps lots.

Comment

Hi I have a similar problem can anyone help.
                I don't want a visible navigation button or bar at all. I just want the description floating on the page. Minimalist stuff!
                Cheers

Comment

bruman and Sunnywhitehouse,

I have been playing with making navigation buttons and will try to make a button that you like. Visit my site and use the contact form and send me your URL and what you are looking for and, for practice purposes, I will see what I can do for you.

Andy
                  PHP- is a blast!

Comment

You mean a text link ?
                    Just write the link text (f.e. "Who we are", "Products" etc) and then highlight the text, click on the link icon (it's in one of the top toolbars) and when the link popup opens, put in the URL field the fulle URL, f.e http://www.yourdomain.com/who_we_are.html
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X