Hey Naval, help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Naval, help

Can you help me, I'm trying to upload a file to my server. When they ask for the host is that Voda host? The directery is that my IP?
    Sharon Chajin

Re: Hey Naval, help

?
    Not sure what you mean. Is it a file or a script ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Its an album
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

It is a FTP upload
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

It is asking for Host...Directory.....
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Sharon i still don't understand. If it is a file that you want to upload on your site, open BlueFtp and simply drag the file from your computer to your site. If you want to put it in a specific folder, first open the folder and then drag the file there.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If the file is on another site and you want to copy it to yours, the Host= your IP address. Directory: public_html
              Navaldesign

Comment

OK, I think I have it now. Thank you so much...by the way yes you are hot!
                Sharon Chajin

Comment

or no you didnt just say that ... idont beleive you this is a forum for bv people to get help not a dating agency do you know he will be impossible now
                  The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                  Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Just had to say it, its a good thing
                    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Geez!
                      I guess I really have to do something about my my hair now!!!!
                      (friggle-fraggle-frunkle)
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                      X