• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: audio for menu bars

Don't know Andy. It asks me to Click to accept an Active X controll, and as soon as i click OK, it crashes. Look for some strange code in your page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Andy128
      Major General

• Dec 2005

I will delete the page and do over.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• greyhame
        Sergeant

• Jun 2006

Just a quick word. This function works fine in my browser. All I have to do is publish after I save the page. All the necessary files are uploaded. I have noticed that sometimes when I do a "publish" it doesn't go and I have to repeat the process. I'm using IE6 and the latest version of Netscape.
        No matter how fast you are going, there is always someone trying to pass.

Comment

• greyhame
          Sergeant

• Jun 2006

I have to amend my reply. Now it is not working in Netscape, although it still works fine in IE6 (may need a reboot?). However the .wav file does get uploaded with the "publish" command. I tested it by using ftp to delete the file from my site and re-publishing the page.

Comment

• greyhame
            Sergeant

• Jun 2006

Sound works only in IE.

Comment

Working...
            X