centering web page -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• centering web page -

Ive tried to center my front page. Ive clicked the button to center. Ive changed the page width to various sizes from 800-2700 and nothing is going right.
    If anyone can save me Id apreciate it!

Re: centering web page -

in ie its a bit wide now im sure it was ok before kate? i will check with maxon browser
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

yes to wide with that to im 17 inch moniter looked ok before
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

ok..well now I dont remember what the size was!...why do I do these things?!..lol
        Thanks Star

Comment

Kate, your homepage is set at width 1700 in your BV page. It can never center this way. Go back in BV, check the actual width and click on Page properties to set the width to the correct number. Save and republish
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X